Remain Informed Among Ongoing Uncertainty
Date & Format
- 1 p.m. MT, November 19, 2020, via Zoom Video Communications
- 1-Hour Panel Discussion
This uncertainty, combined with the existing pressures of the pandemic environment, calls for community bank leaders to be as informed as possible on critical issues facing banks in the next 3-6 months.
- COVID and changing economic conditions
- Election results: tax and economic implications
- PPP forgiveness
- Loan forbearances and foreclosures
- The current regulatory environment
About the Speakers
GSBC’s Virtual Learning Series is being offered as a service to community banks experiencing unprecedented challenges amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. For more resources on how GSBC is keeping our constituents informed and connected, click here.