If there’s one thing GSBC cares about, it’s community bankers. While we may not have all of the answers to solve this crisis, what we do have is access to the industry’s leading experts who can help you implement strategies to effectively manage your bank during this trying time.
Informative, Pertinent Strategies for Community Bankers
GSBC’s virtual learning webinars cover hot topics in banking with brief, informative, expert-led sessions at no cost to your institution.
Audience: GSBC students (current and prospective), alumni, colleagues of alumni/students and all GSBC supporters.
- Community Banking in a COVID & Post-Election Environment – November 19
- How to Best Serve Your Employees & the Bank in a Pandemic Environment – September 24
- Turning New PPP Accounts Into Long Term Relationships – August 27
- Community Bank M&A In Light of COVID-19 – August 13
- GSBC Faculty Panel: Where is the Economy Headed? – July 22
- Stop Selling & Start Connecting: Harnessing the Power of Your Story – July 9
- The Current Ag Environment: Issues & Opportunities for Bankers & Their Customers – June 11
- Investing During a Pandemic: The “New Normal” – May 14, 21 & 28
GSBC will continue to release new series as the crisis unfolds. Stay tuned for more information.
Round Table Discussions for Current & Past Participants of GSBC's EDI Program
President Tim Koch is currently working with Executive Development Institute for Community Bankers (EDI) faculty and bank CEOs to schedule regularly facilitated virtual round table discussions on hot-button issues such as:
- Strategies for the second round of PPP
- How do you appropriately stress-test your loan portfolio with COVID-19, energy-related loans and agriculture-related loans?
- Working remotely issues and opportunities
- PPP loan forgiveness issues
Audience: Past and present EDI participants
Contact GSBC for more information and to register.
Keeping You Connected With Your Classmates
Join your fellow or former classmates for some virtual networking – the backbone of GSBC’s strong relationships! Whether it’s a virtual happy hour, state dinner or other special event, stay in the loop with your peers, catch up and bounce ideas off one another…just like you would at school.
Audience: GSBC students and alumni
GSBC students have been holding virtual happy hours with their classmates, featuring discussion on the PPP, trivia and more. Plans are in the works for additional virtual networking opportunities.
A Compilation of Resources for Community Bankers
Directly from GSBC President Tim Koch and more than 25 faculty members themselves comes the student- and alumni-exclusive GSBC Faculty Resource Library!
Our objective in publishing this resource library is to help community banks stay competitive in the COVID-19 environment by providing them a direct link to our vast group of community banking experts.
Audience: students and alumni only