2020 was a year of challenges. In response, GSBC founded GSBC Cares, an initiative to provide the community banking industry with timely education at no cost. Look for new GSBC Cares programming in fall 2021!
Informative, Pertinent Strategies for Community Bankers
- Pandemic Economics: After & Future Shocks With Dr. Dave Kohl – January 20, 2021
- Community Banking in a COVID & Post-Election Environment – November 19, 2020
- How to Best Serve Your Employees & the Bank in a Pandemic Environment – September 24, 2020
- Turning New PPP Accounts Into Long Term Relationships – August 27, 2020
- Community Bank M&A In Light of COVID-19 – August 13, 2020
- GSBC Faculty Panel: Where is the Economy Headed? – July 22, 2020
- Stop Selling & Start Connecting: Harnessing the Power of Your Story – July 9, 2020
- The Current Ag Environment: Issues & Opportunities for Bankers & Their Customers – June 11, 2020
- Investing During a Pandemic: The “New Normal” – May 14, 21 & 28, 2020
Audience: GSBC students (current and prospective), alumni, colleagues of alumni/students and all GSBC supporters.
Round Table Discussions for Current & Past Participants of GSBC's EDI Program
Audience: Past and present EDI participants
GSBC management worked with Executive Development Institute for Community Bankers (EDI) faculty and bank CEOs to schedule regularly facilitated virtual round table discussions on hot-button issues.
Contact GSBC for more information on future roundtable discussions.
Keeping You Connected With Your Classmates
Audience: GSBC students and alumni
In response to the tremendous outcome of virtual networking, GSBC in 2021 launched its first-ever peer group program for first and second-year-direct students to facilitate pre-Annual School Session relationships.
A Compilation of Resources for Community Bankers
Directly from GSBC President Tim Koch and more than 25 faculty members themselves comes the student- and alumni-exclusive GSBC Faculty Resource Library!
Our objective in publishing this resource library is to help community banks stay competitive in the COVID-19 environment by providing them a direct link to our vast group of community banking experts.
Audience: students and alumni only