A candidate for admission to the Executive Development Institute for Community Bankers® must be an employee of a taxable, FDIC-insured financial institution where the applicant is a full-time employee or someone whom the institution’s board of directors has identified as a C-level candidate.
How to Apply
Cohort sizes are limited to 12-15 participants, and enrollments are assigned in the order in which applications are received.
Applications are preferred by February 15, 2020, but early enrollment is advised.
- Complete the online application (linked below)
- Compile and send the following supplementary materials:
- A copy of applicant’s most recent resumé
- A copy the institution’s organizational chart
- A brief, written statement describing the following (two-page limit):
- Summary of role and responsibilities
- Personal and professional development goals
- Expectations of the program
Non-Competing Institutions Disclaimer
Due to small class sizes and nature of peer group interactions, multiple banks from the same competitive trade area will not be admitted to the same cohort of the Executive Development Institute for Community Bankers. Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received; early enrollment is advised.
GSBC administration reserves the right to request an interview with qualified candidates at its discretion. Admission decisions will be made within two to four weeks of receipt of application. Applicants will be notified by email of acceptance decisions.
Tuition & Fees
2020 Tuition Detail
- Early Enrollment Discount (by December 31) – 20% off first session tuition ($1,500)
- Alumni Discount – 20% off first session tuition ($1,500)*
A $500 non-refundable deposit is due at time of application. Tuition includes all course materials, executive coaching, mentoring, hotel and some meals. Payment is due 90 days prior to the start of each session. *Only one discount per applicant may apply.
- Session I – October 18-21, 2020
- Session II – April 18-21, 2021
- Session III – October 17-20, 2021
- Session IIII – April 24-27, 2022
A student who withdraws from the program will incur the following cancellation fees: If the withdrawal occurs within five weeks prior to the start of the session, one-half of the tuition will be retained. If withdrawal occurs within two weeks prior to the start of the session, all of the session tuition will be retained.
If tuition is deferred to a future session, it must be used by the student or sponsoring institution within three years. Any deferred tuition not used within three years will be refunded to the payee. If the payee cannot be located, the funds become the property of GSBC.
GSBC does not discriminate among applicants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, disability or age.