Attendees are required to be employees or directors of taxable, FDIC-insured institutions or bank holding companies, bank regulators, or employees of closely-related affiliates of these organizations.
$2,495 Per Institution
- Institutions may register multiple attendees; registrants will be recorded as primary or secondary.
- The primary/initial registrant will be invoiced and responsible for the tuition payment.
- Secondary registrants may register at no charge after the primary registration is complete.
- All registrants are eligible to receive 19 CPE credits.
- Required materials:
- Please provide a copy of the due diligence documents shared by your broker on a recent investment recommendation and/or your bank’s internal due diligence documentation for a recent purchase. Names and broker information will be removed to preserve anonymity. Faculty will select examples to enhance discussion on proper due diligence practices. Email documentation to email@example.com upon registration.
Tuition includes live, virtual instruction and recordings of each session (made temporarily available to registered attendees). Payment is due 30 days prior to the start of the session.
After January 15, 2021, a $250 cancellation fee will apply.
If tuition is deferred to a future school session, it must be used by the student or sponsoring institution within three years. Any deferred tuition not used within three years will be refunded to the payee. If the payee cannot be located, the funds become the property of GSBC.
GSBC does not discriminate among applicants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, disability or age.