First Year Students:
Applicants must meet the following qualifications to be admitted to the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado (GSBC) Annual School Session:
- Be employed by a taxable, FDIC-insured financial institution, its holding company, regulatory agency or closely related affiliate.
- Obtain approval from a direct supervisor.
- Possess a minimum of three years of experience in the banking industry or closely related field.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or compensating experience.
Second Year Direct Students:
Applicants who meet the above criteria may also qualify to be admitted as a Second Year Direct student if they hold Bachelor’s Degree plus a diploma (within the past five years) from one the approved banking schools.
2023 Tuition & Fees
- $300 – Annual Processing Fees
- $4,700 – Tuition (includes room/board)
- $5,000 – Total Tuition & Fees
Additional Fees for Third Year Students
- $200 – Graduation Fee
- $5,200 – Total Tuition & Fees for Third Year Students
New student admission is granted in order of receipt of application accompanied by the non-refundable $300 processing fee. Current students will automatically be re-enrolled and invoiced in October. Total fees are due upon receipt of invoice and no later than April 30, 2023. A graduation fee applies to students in their third year of the Annual School Session.
- July 16-28, 2023
- July 14-26, 2024
- July 13-25, 2025
A student who withdraws from the session after May 15, 2023, will be charged an additional $250 cancellation fee. If the withdrawal occurs after June 1, 2023, half of the tuition will be retained. For withdrawals after July 1, 2023, all tuition and all applicable fees will be retained. If tuition is deferred to a future school session, it must be used by the student within three (3) years. Any deferred tuition not used within three years will be refunded to the payee. If the payee cannot be located, the funds become the property of GSBC.
GSBC does not discriminate among applicants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, disability or age.