Applicants must meet the following qualifications to be admitted to the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado’s (GSBC) Annual School Session:
- Be employed by a taxable, FDIC-insured financial institution, its holding company, regulatory agency or closely-related affiliate.
- Applicant must obtain approval from a direct supervisor
- Possesses a minimum of three years of experience in the banking industry or closely-related field
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree or compensating experience
Second Year Direct
Applicants who meet the above criteria may also qualify to be admitted as a Second Year Direct student if they meet one of the following requirements:*
- A Graduate Degree, such as an MBA, JD, or MS Finance
- Professional Certification such as a CPA, CFP or CFA
- A Bachelor’s Degree plus a diploma (within the past five years) from one of several approved banking schools
*Transcripts for a graduate degree, a copy of the diploma, and/or a copy of the professional certification must be provided.
GSBC is accepting applications for first and second year direct enrollments in the 2021 school session. Space is limited due to program cancellation in 2020; early enrollment is advised.
2021 Tuition & Fees
- $300 – Annual Processing Fees
- $4,500 – Tuition (includes room/board)
- $4,800 – Total Tuition & Fees
Additional Fees for Third Year Students
- $150 – Graduation Fee
- $4,950 – Total Tuition & Fees for Third Year Students
New student admission is granted in order of receipt of application accompanied by the non-refundable $300 processing fee. Current students will automatically be re-enrolled and invoiced in October. Total fees are due upon receipt of invoice and no later than April 30, 2021. A graduation fee applies to students in their third year of the Annual School Session.
- July 18-30, 2021
- July 17-29, 2022
- July 16-28, 2023
- After May 15, a $250 cancellation fee will apply
- After June 1, one-half of the tuition will be retained
- After July 1, all tuition and all applicable fees will be retained
If tuition is deferred to a future school session, it must be used by the student or sponsoring institution within three years. Any deferred tuition not used within three years will be refunded to the payee. If the payee cannot be located, the funds become the property of GSBC.
GSBC does not discriminate among applicants on the basis of race, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, disability or age.