A Virtual Panel Discussion Moderated by Dr. David Kohl
Date & Format
- 1 p.m. MST, June 11, 2020, via Zoom Video Communications
- Introduction (20 minutes), Panel Discussion/Q&A/Wrap-up (40 minutes)
Managing the Ag Portfolio
-Changes implemented due to COVID-19 pandemic
-Ag lending strategies that work in today’s environment
-Supply chain concentration/concerns
Effective Use of SBA PPP or EIDL Loan Programs; USDA Guarantees or FSA Disaster Loans
-How do you improve a borrower’s cash flow?
-How do you better manage interest rate risk?
Tariffs and U.S./Global Trade Impact
-What are the implications for the 2020 Presidential Election?
- Dr. David Kohl (moderator), Professor Emeritus, Virginia Tech
- Keith Knudsen (panelist), President/CEO, Security Bank, Laurel, NE
- Andy Noll (panelist), President, First Farmers & Merchants Bank, Fairmont, MN
- Peg Scott (panelist), CEO/CFO, Union State Bank, Greenfield, IA
CEOs, presidents, ag loan officers.
GSBC’s Virtual Learning Series is being offered as a service to community banks experiencing unprecedented challenges amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. For more resources on how GSBC is keeping our constituents informed and connected, click here.