Learn to Tell Your Bank’s Impact on the Community
Date & Format
- 1 p.m. MST, July 9, 2020, via Zoom Video Communications
- Presentation (45 minutes), Q&A (15 minutes)
2020 has seen community banks across the country rise to unprecedented challenges. Through a pandemic, PPP and the uncertainty of our economic future, the story of community banking has never been more relevant. Your bank’s unique value to the community has never been so clear.
So, how can you harness the moment to grow your business and strengthen existing relationships?
Together we’ll explore how banks can move beyond tired taglines and outdated slogans. We’ll show examples of how you can turn old advertising and marketing norms on their head and deliver a message that resonates over new channels, targeted to the consumers you’re after.
- How community banks have successfully told their story through the crisis
- How you can focus marketing efforts using tools that target specific groups
- The issues banks may face in the coming months and how to prepare messaging to meet the moment
CEOs, presidents, marketing officers, communications personnel.
GSBC’s Virtual Learning Series is being offered as a service to community banks experiencing unprecedented challenges amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. For more resources on how GSBC is keeping our constituents informed and connected, click here.