Best Practices for Addressing Employees’ Needs While Maintaining Bank Operations
Date & Format
- 1 p.m. MT, September 24, 2020, via Zoom Video Communications
- 1-Hour Panel Discussion
COVID-19 has necessitated numerous new policies for executive management and HR managers to implement and oversee. Today we are well into the pandemic environment, where community banks have successfully supported their customers and communities by facilitating PPP loans and by maintaining office operations despite challenging conditions.
But how, as leaders, can you balance serving your employees’ best interests with those of the bank in an unprecedented time such as this?
- Best practices on serving your employees and the bank while balancing stakeholders’ needs
- The importance of leaders researching, listening and learning during the ever-changing pandemic
- Showing empathy and engagement during these turbulent times
- Recognizing and dealing with burnout, morale issues and fear
- Resources to help your organization stay current with its pandemic response
About the Speakers:
This panel discussion webinar will feature:
- Panelist Natalie Bartholomew, chief administrative officer/VP, Grand Savings Bank, Bentonville, AR
- Panelist Katie Wahlquist, chief administrative officer, Star Bank, Eden Prairie, MN
- Moderator Donna de St. Aubin, consultant, St. Aubin, Haggerty & Associates, Inc., Glenview, IL
Chief executive officers, chief administrative officers, HR directors & staff, marketing directors & staff
GSBC’s Virtual Learning Series is being offered as a service to community banks experiencing unprecedented challenges amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. For more resources on how GSBC is keeping our constituents informed and connected, click here.