Better Understand the Opportunities & Challenges Created by the Current M&A Environment
Date & Format
- 1 p.m. MT, August 13, 2020, via Zoom Video Communications
- Presentation (45 minutes), Q&A (15 minutes)
COVID-19 has significantly impacted every aspect of American life. This includes community bank mergers and acquisitions (M&A). The community bank M&A environment is different today than it was “pre-COVID-19.” Get a better understanding of this new environment.
- Current state of community bank M&A in light of COVID-19
- Specific issues and areas of concern for prospective transactions
- Risk mitigation strategies to provide appropriate protection and risk allocation in potential transactions
- Capital raising strategies and opportunities to complete transactions in the current environment
About the Speaker
This webinar will be presented by GSBC Faculty Member Greyson Tuck. Learn more about Greyson.
Community bank executives
GSBC’s Virtual Learning Series is being offered as a service to community banks experiencing unprecedented challenges amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. For more resources on how GSBC is keeping our constituents informed and connected, click here.