Caleb is a Manager of the Financial Institution Technology and Consulting team for RSM. Caleb has more than 20 years of experience ranging from CIO & advisory services to technical design as well as managing delivery and support teams in financial institutions. Working nationally with financial institutions large and small, Caleb focuses on technology solutions to increase employee productivity and reduce risk exposure
to cyber threats. Examples of his professional accomplishments include the following:
- More than 20 years of experience managing all aspects of technology and operations for multiple financial institutions.
- Reducing Cybersecurity Risk, Regulatory Compliance, Enterprise Information Security.
- Reducing operational and information technology risk exposure, risk assessments.
- IT and Operations organizational planning and vendor outsourcing.
- Caleb regularly presents for regional technology conferences, topics include:
- Building Enterprise Efficiencies through Cloud Solutions
- Information Security in the Regulatory Environment
- Cloud Strategy and Readiness
- Incident Response for Financial Institutions
- Financial Institution Digital Strategy with FinTech
- Evolving the Role of IT in the Enterprise
- Cybersecurity Frameworks and Preparing for Exams
- Vendor Management and Technology Compliance
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Strategies
- Masters of Business Administration, Executive MBA Program, Tippie College of Business, University of Iowa
- Certificate in Leadership – Tippie College of Business, University of Iowa
- BA Management Information Systems – University of Northern Iowa
- Graduate School of Banking Madison – Technology