In client service, Brandon has more than 14 years of experience serving clients across the country by providing industry-specific insights and thought leadership that allows them stay at the forefront of the changes within their industry while also providing audit and risk advisory services, including financial statement audits, attest engagement services, operational risk assessments, and specialized compliance audits.
Brandon has worked with a variety of publicly and privately held clients in the financial services industry, including financial institutions and capital markets firms. Brandon’s primary focus is on delivering timely, relevant information to his clients while also providing high-quality service on complex audit, accounting and operational matters by leading and directing engagements. This industry-specific focus has allowed Brandon to bring his clients valuable insights relevant to their business, which also allows him to work with them in an effective and efficient manner.
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of North Dakota
- Bachelor of Business Administration, banking and financial economics, University of North Dakota