NEWS & EVENTS
The 2018 Gold Rush Referral Program is Here
Alumni and students are eligible to earn great rewards by encouraging colleagues to enroll in the following GSBC programs:
- 68th Annual School Session
- Executive Development Institute for Community Bankers®
- Community Bank Investments School
How to Participate:
- Click here to register as a member and get your own unique referral link.
- Share your referral link with prospective students by February 1, 2018 via email or social media to receive a FREE GSBC fleece vest.
- If your referred candidate(s) complete the request information form on your unique link and enroll by February 15, 2018, you'll receive a $200 cash reward for each one!
Visit the program page for complete terms and conditions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-272-5138 with questions.
- The 2018 Gold Rush Referral Program is Here
- GSBC Appoints New Trustee Leaders for 2017-18
- Appling to Lead GSBC in 2018
- GSBC Concludes 67th Annual School Session, Announces Class of 2017
- How Will Changing Interest Rates Affect the Community Bank Investment Portfolio?
- GSBC to Honor Guerin, 28th Scarboro Award Recipient
- Technology, Regulation & Leadership Topics to be Highlighted in 2017 Curriculum